Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
Here at Zuora we pride ourselves on having the best customers, the most impressive investors, the most comprehensive ecosystem, and the only true SaaS-based application leading the subscription economy. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor with a company that is poised for success, and set on a trajectory for huge growth. Zuora China is aggressively building a world-class organization, and carries out critical work in Research & Development, Quality Assurance, Program Management, and Global Support in order to better meet the increasing demand of a fast-growing customer base.
Are you interested in solving complex business problems with cutting edge technologies, designing generic solutions for wide-ranging business requirements and building mission-critical SaaS systems to be used by large Enterprise companies? Are you excited about Big Data technology, Cloud technology and microservice architecture? Are you inspired to see how Zuora is innovating and powering Subscription Economy?
Come and join Zuora Engineering!
- Design and develop Zuora’s next generation products, including Order/Subscriptions, Billing, Payments, Finance and Revenue products.
- Design and implement innovative and exemplary Subscription Platform and Applications using JVM and JEE technologies.
- Design and develop highly flexible common components and APIs that enable product customizability and extensibility
- Solve performance and scalability issues for fast-growing systems.
- Understand the platform needs of other functional areas, and provide design and development assistance as required.
- Help with Zuora architectural transition to micro-service architecture and cloud-based architecture.
- Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or relevant education/experience.
- 10+ years software development experience specializing in backend, platform, or infrastructure development.
- Strong database and object modeling skills
- Core Java developer with deep knowledge of threading, concurrency, and I/O.
- Strong knowledge and experience with relational databases, SQL, and JDBC.
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies including cloud based APIs and protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience working in a service-oriented architecture is a huge advantage
- Hands-on experience on cloud technologies (Docker, Redshift, EMR) is a big plus.
- A love of solving hard problems that massively scale
- Disciplined self-starter, able to be highly productive both working alone and in close collaboration within an agile development team.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about exploring and experimenting with the latest application development technologies Good communication skills.
- Have great ideas, and can run with them to produce great results.