Vlocity is a fast-growing enterprise applications company focused on bringing industry-specific business processes to the cloud. With 400 employees around the world and customers on six continents, Vlocity has been the fastest-growing independent software vendor on the Salesforce platform for two years running. Vlocity is currently shipping version 18 of its application suite, and has raised over $100MM in capital from investors including Salesforce.com, Accenture and Sutter Hill Ventures.
Vlocity develops software to help communications, media & energy providers, insurance carriers and government agencies digitally engage customers through their channels and devices of choice. We serve dozens of the world’s Fortune 5000 companies including Sky Italia, Telecom Italia, TELUS, 3, Telecom Argentina, Cellcom, New York Life, Farmers Insurance, Harvard Pilgrim, and Anthem. Our solutions run on our customers’ web sites, in their contact centers and on the mobile devices of their service and sales professionals – providing a compelling, modern, omnichannel experience. Despite the complexity and sophistication of the enterprise business processes we enable, we believe the user experience should be as simple and compelling as a consumer application.
Vlocity Inc is picking up speed and looking to expand its Customer Success team by hiring talented and enthusiastic UI Developers.
In the cloud, presentation is definitely king. Our customers expect easy-to-use applications that drive down agent handling times, enhance the user experience and integrate seamlessly with their other systems and tools.
And that’s where you come in! You’ll help us bring the ‘wow factor’ to our customer deployments - enhancing the native UI of the Vlocity product to deliver user friendly, innovative and beautiful web and mobile apps that are tailored and branded for the specific customer.
Leveraging the powerful capabilities of the Vlocity toolkit, as well as the increasing palette of web development tools, you’ll be responsible for designing and implementing front-end functional deliverables that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable.
You will be working closely with the customer to optimize and customize their UI flows, web design and front end development.
And you’ll be working with our Product and Engineering teams to help them drive innovation into future releases of Vlocity products.
- You’ll have 3+ years’ experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- You’ll have a proven track record of customer-centric development, with an emphasis on delivery
- You’ll be passionate about developing apps that are both eye-catching and intuitive
- Ideally, you will have extensive experience of building applications in at least one of our industries - telecommunications, media, insurance, healthcare or public sector
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a functional demo
- You’ll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level
- Salesforce (Visualforce, Apex, Lightning)
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder