Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
We are looking for talented and motivated engineers to join our team here at Ridecell who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level, as we scale up and develop our business in our target markets. You understand the engineering process, across the stack, but have a particular eye for QA. Being a team player comes naturally, and you’re someone people can count on to jump in and do whatever is needed to get the job done. You care about the end user, and aren’t afraid to interact directly with counterparts.
- Managing QA for enterprise scale platform/applications..
- Understand specs and designs, and develop test strategy
- Testing client / server applications on web and mobile platforms
- Debugging the issues while testing
- Build and maintain automation tests for UI and APIs
- Work with different agile teams to understand the QA needs, plan and manage the QA resources.
- Work with development, product, and other internal/external stakeholders
- Responsible for deployment and post-production support from QA
- Experience in software testing
- Experience with testing mobile applications on iOS and Android
- Experience using UI Automation tools (Selenium, Cucumber, Appium)
- Experience in REST API, SDK testing (Http libraries, Postman)
- String programming experience for test automation using Python, Java, Ruby, etc.
- Experience in using debugging tools like Charles proxy, fiddler, wireshark, developer tools, etc.
- Experience in working with on-site Product/Development/QA teams.
- Enjoy mentoring others and leading by example