Quovo is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on Quovo's technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures.
Quovo is looking for a full stack engineer to join its application and API development team. You will help build and maintain core components of our platform: our financial account API product (which is used both externally by clients and internally by other Quovo processes) and the data layer that populates all our front-end applications. If you’re a little OCD about REST-ful API syntax, this is the job for you!
- Design, build, and maintain core services and APIs, primarily using Python and SQL.
- Re-architect existing core services and systems with an eye towards maintainability and scalability.
- Research and prototype newer technologies to be utilized in our systems and products.
- Provide feedback to other engineers through code reviews and design reviews.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience designing scalable, testable, production-ready systems.
- 3+ years of backend or full stack engineering experience in a professional environment.
- Strong experience with Python and SQL.
- Experience working with API-driven and data-intensive applications.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.