About the position:
As a Qumulo Member of Technical Staff in our Engineering Tools & Infrastructure team, you will help architect, build and maintain the development tools and continuous integration systems that continually raise the productivity of the engineering team and allow the engineering team to get quick feedback on the quality of their work.
We are looking for someone with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, fluency in coding and systems design, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex problems of scaling a young organization's infrastructure to maturity.
About the company:
Qumulo is a Seattle based data storage startup. We are building solutions that will permanently change the enterprise storage marketplace, improving quality and increasing service standards. We are dedicated to building not only to a fast, reliable product, but providing customers with a seamless user experience and unprecedented visibility on their data.
Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, our vision has attracted a team of pioneers from Amazon Web Services, Google, and Microsoft. Our mission is simple – to be the company the world trusts to store, manage and curate its data.
- Architect, implement and maintain build and continuous integration (CI) systems
- Educate and support Agile teams in integrating with CI systems
- Build data pipelines for development tools and automation
- Build and maintain tools that support product development and diagnosis used by the Qumulo development and customer success teams
- Participate in capacity planning for our development and test infrastructure
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent practical experience)
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong Python development skills, with some experience with C, C++ or Java
- Experience managing development and test environments
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Deep experience with virtualization platforms, monitoring tools, and networking
- Ability to handle periodic on-call duty as well as out-of-band requests
- Experience in C, C++ or Java
- Experience with CI tools, such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, or Travis CI
- Experience with orchestration engines, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with application frameworks such as Django and NodeJS
- Familiar with both SQL and NoSQL databases
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.