Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in the entire product lifecycle, from product definition, specification, design validation, through production.
- Work closely with hardware, software, and manufacturing teams.
- Creation and integration of SW for the hardware control layer: u-Controller and x86 processors.
- Creation and integration of device drivers for an embedded x86 system.
- Design, and implement SW diagnostics for design validation and manufacturing test.
- Python Tools
What You Bring To The Team:
- Thorough understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, and data structures.
- Prior experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting hardware drivers and diagnostics.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Proficient in C/C++ and scripting languages such as Python.
- Familiarity with low-level hardware (x86 and BIOS, u-Controllers and networking) and protocols such as PCIe, DDR3/DDR4, I2C, PMBus, USB, and Ethernet.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Lab experience with protocol and logic analyzers a plus.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
No Storage? No Problem
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.