Pilot is a modern connectivity company servicing businesses in New York City, Philadelphia, Boston, and Washington, D.C. We deliver fiber-optic internet services with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team based in NYC that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features
- Manage your own individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Design, document, and develop efficient web-based software systems to facilitate company-wide process optimization
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Someone well versed in object oriented design principles and design patterns
- Minimum of 5 years work experience of relevant experience in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in authoring designs and specifications
- Demonstrated skills in modern web development, database design, and SQL
- A fluent Linux shell user with good understanding of Linux operating systems
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Stock Options
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k) with matching
- Flexible vacation + paid sick leave
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Bimonthly team dinners + happy hours
- Company off-sites + retreats
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.