Noom is a mobile health technology company creating programs with a human coach that tackle chronic and pre-chronic conditions. We're backed by RRE and other strong VCs, and have made the world's #1 top-grossing Android fitness app. We have a number of programs in our portfolio, Noom Health and Noom Coach to name a few, and have amassed years of behavioral and health data about our users and products. In fact, this data has been integral to the success of both our products and our company. This is where you come in!
Noom is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to provide valuable insights to our internal and external stakeholders about the key drivers of our business. You will play a key role for multiple departments at Noom, and your love for metrics and passion for data will help shape product, engineering, and business/growth initiatives at Noom. Expect to be challenged, expect to work hard, and expect to use your data skills to change lives.
What You’ll Do:
- Create data reports for our current and potential clients, as well as Noom leadership teams
- Ensure the accuracy and relevance of the internal data reports we use to solve problems and make decisions
- Establish a process that yields reliable, consistent data in a well-organized and easy-to-read fashion
- Turn the sometimes ad-hoc data requests from our stakeholders into actionable projects, and manage them until successful completion
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong background in data analysis, consulting, in the banking industry
- Excellent Excel, data analysis, and modeling skills (comfort with Tableau or other visualization software a plus!)
- High understanding of how to validate and check data
- Ability to communicate complex data findings into clear and compelling action items
- Ability to prioritize his/her work, with high-level help from leadership and teammates
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of business principles, with the ability to apply data to further business goals
- Initiative in always improving our reporting for customers
- Bonus: Skills with SQL/Python to pull your own data from our database.