- Work in a team focused innovative culture
- Prime Melbourne CBD Location
- Global Software Organisation
About the role
We are after someone who is ready and willing to work collaboratively with their team whilst having a strong sense of ownership around their work. In addition to bringing your awesome tech skills to the table, a fun loving and passionate approach to your work will also go a long way!
- Commercial experience with web front end technologies (HTML, CSS, SASS, LESS, Grunt)
- Experience working in an Agile team, with small release cycles
- Unit testing experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening)
- A team focus and a great sense of humor!
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub. We are in a handy Melbourne CBD location, with tram stops on our doorstep and Southern Cross just over the road! Our 15th floor state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, a stand up desk area, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and Xbox.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you!