Are you interested in building next gen IoT solutions for enterprises across the globe? Losant is looking for a Solutions Engineer I that is passionate about helping our customers and partners grow their businesses with connected devices and services.
Losant is an Internet of Things platform that gives people the power to build a connected world. With a focus on ease of use, connectivity, and flexibility, the Losant platform simplifies the process of creating connected experiences and solutions. It enables a brand-new generation of IoT applications.
- Work closely with customers and partners from all over the world.
- Work with others on the team to combine hardware, software, and services to create enterprise solutions.
- Identify and document customer business requirements and translate those into solutions.
- Live and breathe the Losant platform.
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE
- Experience building software applications (primarily web and mobile).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Genuine excitement for everything IoT.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE
- Experience in web messaging frameworks such as MQTT, pub-sub, RESTful API.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering methods & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Preparation of technical requirements and software design specifications.