A sample of what a Senior Web Engineer at LendingTree might be doing:
- Create elegant, responsive, and scalable web applications that serve thousands of unique visitors per day.
- Work hand-in-hand with designers and creative teams to implement maintainable and configurable style solutions for web pages.
- Our Software Engineers work hand-in-hand with the business on the best ways to solve problems (one day you could be improving the performance of the customer experience, the next you might be developing functionality that provides complex analytics for the business.)
- Leveraging the latest technologies (AngularJS, React, ViewJS, MongoDB, SignalR, Redis, AWS) to build enterprise-wide, scalable systems
- This is an opportunity for full-time employment. Please no third parties or Corp to Corp.
- 5+ yrs. of professional software engineering exp.
- Computer Science or closely related degree
- Other Engineers come to you when they get stuck
- You code 90%+ of the time
- For fun outside of work you build stuff using new technologies
- A true expert in the programming language(s) of your choice
- Chance to work with top Software Engineers with a focus for all things tech – Our DevOps team includes a member who literally wrote the book on Ansible and IT Automation and our staff also includes a resident IoT expert with IMDB credit to his name.
- Unique entrepreneurial environment. We’re a start-up company in a publicly traded suit Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of millions of consumers. The work we do here matters.
- Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans… whatever.)
- We don't even keep track of how many paid vacation days you take! (of course your manager's approval is needed before you take off on that family vacation.)
A Little About Us:
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name and today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and with offices in the Bay Area, Chicago, New York City, and Charleston –we’re looking for an talented individuals that will continue making great products and increase our technology footprint.