InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
You are someone who loves building software that people genuinely love using. You want to make things that excite people, that add joy to their daily lives. And you want to do it with people who are working towards a common goal and see your success as their success. You will be joining a team that values getting things done, helping others get things done, and building towards an amazing future.
Our customers are Designers and Engineers who care about the details; the small stuff. Every bit of the customer experience is important and we’re not just talking about features. Every bit of friction is something that gets in the way of creativity and innovation. Our job is to foster both of those things.
You appreciate the importance of automated and manual testing, and have experience creating a strategy while building a team and ensuring a high quality application. You aren’t afraid to tackle any problem head on with the support of talented people to help. You enable people to do their best and achieve things together they never thought possible. Because you care. Because you genuinely want to deliver something that people love.
If that sounds like you, we want you here. We need you here. We have super ambitious goals that we think will genuinely make a difference for our customers. You’ll help us achieve those goals.
- Create and maintain test cases.
- Perform product validation and testing.
- Work with the Quality team and engineers on test strategies and risk assessment for testing coverage.
- Work with the Quality team processes for validation and documentation.
- Liaise with the quality automation engineers and the developers to create test cases, break down functionality, define expected results, and document test cases in order to enable test automation.
- Maintain a definitive understanding of existing functionality as well as new and upcoming functionality for future sprints.
- Works closely with the Quality Engineering Manager to ensure our team goals are being met.
- Plays a major role ensuring the team meets their commitments by proactively noticing and helping anywhere needed.
- Proactively mentors and coaches other engineers to solve problems independently.
- Is a significant contributor in all projects of the group and can help others work independently to solve most problems.
- Ability to champion quality practices within a team and organization.
- Proven track record of producing results as quality engineer with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with bug tracking, software development and QA processes, and continuous integration tools.
- Improvisation and flexibility. Standard QA processes won’t always work, and you’ll need to be creative in solving interesting and unique challenges.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and a good problem solver.
- Familiarity with MongoDB, Kafka, MySQL, DataDog, New Relic, Loggly.
- 3-5+ years QA/Test engineering experience.
- 3+ years QA/Test lead experience.