Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you.
As a QA Automation engineer you will work on building our Selenium and Appium grids, expanding our current mobile automation framework, maintaining our testing infrastructure, and contributing to our integration tools for Git/Slack/Jira.
The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated, detailed-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment. You should be able to not take yourself too seriously as well.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with product management and development team to understand requirements and technical specifications
- Create test plans, test cases, and automation for new features and enhancements to existing features
- Plan, design and implement automation frameworks for various applications from front end to back end
- Setup and monitor continuous integration for build, deploy and automated tests
- Work with support and implementation team to investigate production support issues and perform root cause analysis
- Mentor, support and implement best BDD and TDD practices for all team members.
Who you are and what you have:
- 5+ years of testing experience using Selenium in an automation framework
- Experience with writing and executing test plans at different levels (unit, functional, integration, system load and performance testing)
- Advanced knowledge of Python scripting and testing
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix and Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Strong Knowledge of Github and Git commands
- Strong knowledge of Selenium Grid and Appium testing tool
- Good written and oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, Continuous Integration
What puts you over the top:
- Prior Ad-Tech experience
- Experience with Puppet and Docker
- Experience working in multiple product verticals including DevOps, Dev, and QA
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry to effectively influence consumers everywhere, on every device. We solve the most pressing problems for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimizing towards opportunities to consistently improve results, and analyzing digital’s impact on consumer actions. Built on data science and engineering, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in ten countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in Inc. 500, Crain’s Fast 50, Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. IAS was also named to Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC for three years running, Great Companies to Work For in NYS, and AdAge's list of Best Places to Work in the US.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.