Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1.5 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul – free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
InMobi is looking for an experienced mobile developer to develop adapters and plugin that enables InMobi to interface with partners. Additionally, develop a swathe of internal tools aimed at improving the efficiency and productivity of InMobi’s employees. These tools will be used across the globe by our internal users and must cater to a variety of incoming requirements which need to be analyzed and implemented on cross-stack platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Analyse requirements and asks from key stakeholders
- Design and develop adapters and plugins for Android and iOS
- Develop a host of tools aimed at improving user efficiency and productivity
- Provide full stack support for existing and new tools
- Support business team in solving technical problems
- Work on integrating with 3rd party partners
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
● Ability to build systems from scratch (0 to 1) in a dynamic workplace
● Good concepts in Design and algorithm
● Working knowledge of Android and iOS programming
● Extensive programming experience in Java / OOPS / Android / iOS
● Working knowledge of Pig / Hive / Map Reduce functions is preferable
● Well versed with the complete Software Engineering Lifecycle / Agile Methodology
● Strong Software development fundamentals including OOPs, MVC, general Algorithms, Design Patterns etc.