HelloFresh delivers “cook from scratch” meal plans straight to your door, with easy to follow recipe cards and high quality, pre-portioned fresh ingredients—saving time and money that you can instead spend with your loved ones!
HelloFresh is the world's leading meal kit company and is expanding rapidly. Founded in November 2011, HelloFresh now operates in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, and Canada. HelloFresh delivers millions of meals to millions of customers across the globe. and listed in November 2017 at the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt.
We’re hiring for an experienced QA Engineer to join our rapidly growing on-site technical team. You will research and define requirements for new features alongside our international team. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to observe each phase of the development process to ensure design quality and work closely with our engineers to guarantee that the software adheres to company standards.
The teams main focus is A/B testing, so you will need to have a critical thinking mindset to predict/test different scenarios while maintaining a sense of ownership over our product.
- Identify relevant use cases of stakeholders and prioritize according to our roadmap and company vision
- Prepare solid specifications for new features to be developed by our IT team
- Identify opportunities for business improvement based on our current setup
- Take ownership of certain projects, from concept to launch
- Motivated—determined, self-starter, inspired
- Passionate—thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with frequent change and limited direction
- Enterprising to take up and start new projects —Able to achieve work with risk of failure
- A critical thinker—who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex problems
At a minimum, you have…
- 2+ Years’ of experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Engineering domains at a software driven company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similarly technical/quantitative field
- Proven experience in creating a test plan and detailed test cases to achieve an efficient test coverage of the feature
- Understanding of QA methodologies and role of QA in software development lifecycle
- Experience working with UI test automation tools, preferably Selenium WebDriver
- Understanding of the virtualization, SaaS and public cloud concepts
- Knowledge of basic Linux Commands and basics of GitHub
- Understanding the basic concepts of OOP and Java Programming Language
- Experience working in agile delivery methodologies like SCRUM & KANBAN
- You have worked with Bugs and Task management systems (e.g. JIRA)
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.