There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
This is the job for you, if you…
- Have a passion for quality engineering and health tech
- Are self-motivated and detail oriented with a desire to solve problems
This is what you’ll do:
- Automate testing for Glooko’s mobile applications across iOS and Android platforms
- Design and contribute to test automation framework for mobile applications
- Plan, document and execute on new automation features.
- Write scripts that will compare graph data in Mobile App to data returned from REST API’s
- Perform crash testing on mobile applications and analyse crash statistics to prevent them for occurring
What we’re really looking for…
- BS, or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ Years of overall programming experience with a minimum 3 years experience in mobile space
- Excellent coding skills in one or more of the following: Swift, Java, C, Objective-C, and/or Python
- Experience with mobile automation tools such as: Appium, Frank, Robotium, UIAutomator, Espresso, XCTest
- Experience with unit test frameworks like JUnit,TestNG
- Experience with Rest Web Services and JSON
- Hands on experience with Android and/or iOS SDK.
- Ability to create, maintain & own testing strategies for mobile apps
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communications skills
In case you’re wondering what Glooko offers...
- A fully loaded kitchen with healthy snacks and beverages.
- Catered lunches.
- Annual reimbursement on wellness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program.