Gainsight, the first and only complete Customer Success solution, helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. The company’s SaaS solution is 100% Salesforce native and uses predictive analytics to drive revenue from sales, usage, support, survey and other sources of external customer data. In this way, Gainsight provides a 360° view of customers and drives retention across Customer Success, sales, marketing, executive and product management.
Gainsight™ is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the way companies manage their customers. Gainsight has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world (2016 & 2017), Deloitte as #7 on the Technology Fast 500 (2016), Inc. Magazine as the 48th fastest growing private company in America (2015 & 2017), Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies (2014), and by Fortune Magazine as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech (2014). We are backed by top-tier Silicon Valley investors such as Battery Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Summit Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Cisco Investments and other top-tier Silicon Valley investors
As a Solutions Architect you will work with new and existing Gainsight customers to provide onboarding, integration, education and documentation for long-term customer success with Gainsight.
What You'll Do
- Lead discovery sessions, analyze Customer’s user stories and procedures and provide recommendations and best practice solutions utilizing the Gainsight platform
- Evaluate external data systems and design requirements to understand feasibility and level of effort.
- Recommend architecture, integration and data manipulation using Gainsight tools and logic (S3, API, Gainsight Rules Engine)
- Strategically configure, test, document, and educate both Gainsight and Customer resources on system design to ensure long term success.
- Create custom objects in Gainsight’s MDA to store data including record identifiers, and aggregation functions across a single customer hierarchy (SFDC, Redshift, MongoDB)
- Assist in configuration of Gainsight application
- Work with Gainsight’s product team to help influence roadmap based on real-world customer scenarios and needs
- Collaborate closely with team in USA (St. Louis, Redwood Shores, Remote)
- Track time, progress, goals and deadlines
- Maintain a highly organized and accurate task list, visible to project management and other project resources engaged
- Produce technical design documents and supporting materials which may be used by resources within Gainsight or Customer organization to understand or complete configuration
- Document and execute User Acceptance Testing with customer
- Contribute to regular status meetings with project team, stakeholders, and customers
- Provide updates, status and next steps through email on a regular cadence through various communication channels
What We're Looking For
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work and stay connected with various internal and external cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume work environment and meet multiple deadlines
- Strong technical skills are required. Proficiency in multiple technical areas is required such as CRM, databases, data integration processes, Salesforce.com
- Hands-on 4+ years of recent technical experience is required
- Hands-on 2+ years of recent Professional Services/Enterprise Product Implementation experience is required, SaaS experience is preferred
- SFDC implementation, data model (standard and custom objects), REST API, Administrator, Managed Package
- Passion for Gainsight Values of Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friend
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are our 5 core values
Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Role is in our London office.
Posted by Gainsight