Gainsight is building a world-class team of Engineers with a mandate to architect, design, build, scale and maintain our cutting-edge customer intelligence repository and to apply ‘predictive analytics’ techniques to mine the data and discover data patterns & drive insights.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework
- Work closely with manual test engineers for automating existing test cases.
- Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes.
- Development of a test framework per application
- Work with developers to integrate automated tests with end-to-end build and test environment
- Ability to test, develop, iterate on a rapid basis
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Understanding of latest innovations, trends and emerging technologies in QA testing and test methodology
- Writes automated scripts based on working manually executable test cases which are supplied by functional test engineers
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing
- 2-5 years of total experience in the industry
- 2+ years of experience as a Automation tester or in any technical aspect of testing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in White box and Grey box testing
- Experience in Web Application testing is a must.
- Experience in Performance or Security testing will be an add-on
- SQL experience
- Good programming and logical skills
- Experience in Java , TestNG , Jenkins, Ant , Maven etc.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Design Patterns will be an add-on
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working on Salesforce or Salesforce applications will be an add-on