Senior Software Engineer
FloQast is a SaaS based company innovating solutions in the task management software and accounting space. We believe that our fresh approach to the accounting close process represents a massive opportunity to dramatically improve the day to day lives of accountants and their teams. Our software helps save countless hours, days, and in some cases weeks of their time while also empowering them to achieve the highest degree of transparency, accuracy, and control of their process.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer that is ready to get their hands dirty and make an immediate impact in shaping the way our clients work. You will play a key role in everything from expanding and improving our current flagship product to building out additional products, micro-services, analytics platform functionality, and 3rd party integrations.
What you'll do...
Hands on development. Your day will consist of about 60% development, code reviews, and design. Our engineers care about reviews and code quality while iterating quickly
Lead and evaluate the technical tradeoffs of each decision while taking projects from conception to release. You will be responsible for asking the right questions, making estimates, delegating work, and delivering operational excellence
Enthusiastically seek out fresh ways to keep our teams moving forward. You will be given educational opportunities and freedom to explore and push bounds. We’d expect you to read professional publications, maintain personal networks, and participate in the distribution of that knowledge
Work closely with engineering leadership and business stakeholders to help define our roadmap and culture. You will be responsible for direct reports and the accurate transferring of knowledge between leadership and engineers. You will help assemble, build and lead teams while instilling our FloQast values as a mentor
Why join FloQast?
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based, early-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success is fueled by a passion to define and dominate the Close Management Software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast for years and the response to our solution has been overwhelmingly positive.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, fully paid Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for Employee and Family, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast ranked 18th on the 2017 Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal
- FloQast ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
Posted by FloQast