The Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for the deployment, upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of corporate servers, storage, and core IT applications. They will also assist in the deployment and maintenance of the corporate Firewalls, LAN, WAN, and Wireless networks. This individual will ensure that the uptime, performance, resources, and security of the IT Infrastructure they manage meet the needs of the users and enables the business to succeed.
- Work – If you find yourself always wanting to make things better, add a little polish, finish that extra feature, this job is for you.
- Fight – Pick things up fast? Like to learn about a wide variety of subjects? Your ideas will be challenged. We expect the same from you. It’s all about making the best customer experience.
- Innovate – Do you find yourself coming up with multiple exciting projects to work on at the same time?
- Create – Like to build things? You’ll be in good company with a mind that loves to create new things.
- Serve – We’re all about the customer. We expect you to be relentless in your defense of the customer experience. We’ll do the same.
- Deploy, Manage, and Maintain Windows and Linux physical and virtual servers.
- Manage Active Directory and related services, including DNS, DHCP, NPS, etc.
- Manage Microsoft Exchange Environment.
- Manage Office365.
- Work with Domo’s Security team to ensure all systems and users are properly protected.
- Work with Domo’s Desktop Services team to provide additional support as needed.
- Work with Other Domo Teams to evaluate needs and design systems to support them.
- 4+ years of system engineer experience.
- Bachelor degree in technical field or equivalent combination of education and additional work experience.
- At least one of the following industry certifications is preferred:
- MCSA/MCSE Windows Server 2003 or above
- CCNA with Specialization (Security, Voice, Wireless)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- 4+ years of network administration experience.
- 4+ years of VMware administration.
- 4+ years of operating systems experience (Windows, and/or Unix or Linux).
- 4+ years of Experience deploying and managing Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Experience managing Exchange Online.
- Strong Experience using PowerShell to manage systems and for scripting.
- Experience deploying and managing SAN/NAS environments.
- Strong proficiency in configuring, deploying and troubleshooting all of the following networking services: HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, VPNs, VLANs, VIPs, ACLs, Routing, Switching.
- Experience with DHCP, NPS/Radius, LDAP.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects.
- Strong computer analysis and diagnostic skills with the ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems.
- Experience Managing Active Directory.
- Experience deploying and managing SSL Certificates.
- Experience working with Palo Alto firewall.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a strong sense of drive and ownership.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.