Software Development Engineer in Test
Engineering | Seattle, United States
Create never-been-done-before technological solutions to complex, global challenges that impact millions of people and businesses.
Be part of a new team working on new products to support the vision of the “System of Agreement” and take DocuSign to the next level. In this position you’ll be working with new technologies to develop full stack web application that extends DocuSign capabilities and delight customers.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to Senior Development Manager.
- Work in Agile team using scrum practices
- Plan and estimate work stories as needed
- Write automation code to fully test the system end-to-end
- Participate in code reviews
- Take part in design and architecture discussions
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby, python, or another programming language.
- 5+ years of experience with modern web automation tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL or similar database.
- Experience testing REST APIs
- Quick learner
- Ability to solve complex problems
We like to think about complex, global challenges that cross cultures and legal jurisdictions and that impact millions of people and businesses. We hire people with a broad set of skills, and they are working on how to create never-been-done-before solutions that scale. We are creating revolutionary solutions that change the way people work, live and connect … and we see our work go live. We see its impact.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.