Senior Software Engineer, Optimization
You will focus on enabling DocuSign customers to accelerate and optimize their system of agreement through Reporting, Data Analytics and applied Machine Intelligence. This person is able to seamlessly integrate into a dynamic environment with a 24x7x365 critical service and an awesome team and to work closely with all facets of the organization (products, QA, UI/UX, and Design) to achieve high quality results.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us build out the future of the DocuSign platform. You will be responsible to overcome various technically difficult challenges we have in the company.
- Design and build platform components for customer reporting, data analytics and advanced machine intelligence to accelerate their agreement processes.
- Support strategic code sharing and architecture for one or more functional area
- Ensure design and architecture is extensible across multiple projects and participate in technical-design and code reviews
- Work with Project Management and other developers to understand design requirements and provide estimates for development
- Work closely with quality engineers to identify test cases and devise efficient, scalable testing processes
- Work cooperatively with product management and design to create features that are scalable and secure
- Identify, propose, and implement process improvements to continuously increase the team's’ productivity and efficiency
- Stay current with the latest development best practices and share your findings with the team
- Work as part of a cross-site development team to drive design, implementation, testing, and release of products
- 10+ years of industry experience in the Software Engineering
- 5+ years developing large scale applications, building resilient platforms, software as a service and integration
- Hands-on, professional experience with consuming and building RESTful web-services.
- Prior experience aligning platform architecture with security, data
- MS Stack (C#, SQL Server, etc.)
- SaaS, or Cloud experience
- BSCS/EE or other technically related field, preferred
- Responsible to develop, promote and build consensus around platform architecture for the product and platform teams.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to document architectural standards and decisions
- Experience with git, continuous integration and deployment tools
We hire people with a broad set of skills, and they are working on how to create never-been-done-before solutions that scale. We are creating revolutionary solutions that change the way people work, live and connect … and we see our work go live. We see its impact.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.