- Drive development for one of our newest projects.
- Actively contribute to release engineering.
- 5+ years as a software engineer with operational experience.
- Previous experience in Go is a plus.
- Experience with developing a product for the Windows platform is a plus.
- Strong infrastructure and networking background.
- Strong operating systems background.
- Experience with shell scripting.
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD tools.
- Experience with code signing, build management tools, and package systems.
- Experience with git.
- Computer Science degree preferred
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.