dataxu’s vision is to make marketing better using data science. We believe that data, when analyzed, reported and applied with transparency and ingenuity, holds the power to take our clients further than ever before. We exist to help our clients be successful using the power of data to create insights into their most important audiences, to connect with them more personally and with greater impact. In a world of walled gardens and opaque business practices, we offer unobstructed visibility into markets, audiences and performance. And we’re laser-focused on helping our clients solve tough business challenges and achieve data-driven marketing transformation". The world’s top brands and agencies partner with dataxu to better understand and engage their customers across all available media formats, devices, channels, and buying modes. dataxu’s Demand-Side Platform (Touchpoint) was recently named a Leader, including the highest score possible in the product strategy criteria in The Forrester Wave™: Omnichannel Demand-Side Platforms, Q2 2017 from Forrester Research Inc. In March, dataxu also received the top usability score among competitors in a head-to-head study by independent usability research firm, Validately.
DataXu is looking for a Front-End Developer to join our User Interface engineering team working on the next generation of DataXu’s industry-leading DMM (Digital Marketing Management) platform used by leading advertisers to manage their online ad campaigns across all media channels, device platforms and advertising exchanges.
On the Job
- Develop new user-interface solutions to support customer needs
- Add new functionality to existing systems, while constantly improving usability, quality, performance and scalability
- Work closely with users, UX designers, product management and external customers to create exceptional software and user experiences
- Implement unit, component and integration tests in coordination with QA to ensure a high quality sustainable solution
- Solve interesting problems, such as scaling applications for large data computation and reporting
- Contribute to the requirements, architecture and implementation of existing and future systems
- Deliver constant value back to the business in a highly agile team approaching near-continuous deployment
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- 3-8 years of relevant software development experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, with passion and interest in learning new technologies.
- A passion for delivering high quality solutions. Experience with testing frameworks such as Karma and Protractor.
- Knowledge of agile development and scrum process
- Sense of humor and enthusiasm to contribute to our fun-loving culture
Day-to-Day at the 'xu
We’re totally obsessed with our customers, our product, our people and innovation—all of which tie right in with our corporate values. We Collaborate across all teams and global offices. Our customers Trust us because we put transparency and their needs first. Innovation is part of everything that we do. Excellence is our standard mode of operation. And of course, Customer Obsession. We wouldn’t be here without our customers! So, interested in working here yet? Visit dataxu.com to learn more!
Individuals seeking employment at dataxu are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.