We are looking for Sr. Application Support Engineer to join our Diamond Support group and become the single point of contact technical and subject matter expert for our platinum accounts, investigating and analyzing complex customer scenarios and providing innovative solutions for their needs.
In this position you will:
- Have overall responsibility for solving Tier-3 Cases under defined SLAs
- Perform all administration and user support duties related to the platform, debugging issues, monitor platform health, and act to keep platform running well, keep environment and user base updated on new features/outages/changes.
- Integrate and collaborate with the R&D team in the production environment
- Monitor the production systems, identifying malfunctions & providing proactive support.
- Work closely with the company’s Sales team and directly with clients spread globally
- Define, document, and put in place new processes to support the platform.
- Create training materials, give the training to end users, onboard new teams, hold periodic lunch and learns to show users how to use existing and new features.
- Proven experience with Linux, Bash, and Python
- 4-5 years of experience as a Tier-3 engineer
- Good understanding of networks
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills with a service-oriented approach
- Detail oriented with the ability to work both individually and within a diverse R&D team
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat or Java
- Experience with AWS or Google cloud
- Experience with Vmware ESX