Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.2 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to determining what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 40 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 30 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
What is like to work in our R&D?
Criteo’s Product Engineering is responsible for building the client-facing products that make Criteo tick. Our engineers develop industry leading machine learning techniques working on feature extraction, model definition, prediction, recommendation and dynamic creatives.
We build high scale, real time, low latency systems, serving over 3M qps, handling over 200B http requests on a daily basis. And we build the applications, APIs and UIs to provide first class service to our clients & partners (retailers, brands & publishers).
Being a full-stack engineer in Advertiser Platforms’ team means that you will provide the ecosystem for integrating, monitoring & servicing Criteo clients.
- Define the web architecture for our customer-facing tools.
- Design, develop, test, ship and maintain web-based tools for advertisers and publishers as well as internal tools.
- Code review !
- Full stack development, you are able to roll up your sleeves and help the team on backend development.
- You will work with an UX team.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- BS/MS in Software Engineering or related field.
- Continuous integration aficionado, you are a using webpack, npm/yarn and their ecosystems.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming on one of the following languages : C#, Java, Python or C++.
- Strong commitment to quality designs, automated testing, and documentation.
- Sense of ownership and ability to drive issues and new ideas.
- You work on personal projects, curious about new technologies
- Have experience with developing and extending large and complex systems.
- Have worked in Agile environments and passionate for shipping quality code !
Criteo R&D Culture
Our culture keeps evolving, and you will be expected to contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs that include frictionless internal mobility, 10% time, mentoring, technical talks, hackathons, conferences, etc.
Are you up to the challenge?
Youtube:R&D Criteo @ Europe
Our blog: http://www.criteolabs.com
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.