Cloud Systems Developer
Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation.” We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
An exciting new opportunity has risen within our Cloud Enablement team. We are looking to bring on systems developers to implement innovative technical solutions for our major clients who are moving to cloud solutions, built principally within Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
How will you spend your time at Cloudreach?
- Adventures in developing cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservice and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery.
- Orchestration and automation of build and deployment processes, continuous integration and application configuration management.
- Exciting ventures using automation and configuration management tooling to ensure compliance and ongoing operation of large estates.
- Migrations of legacy workloads to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient and scalable platforms -- helping clients to make the most of the cloud.
- Working with reputable clients and stakeholders to identify requirements and take these from design through to build and beyond.
What do we look for?
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar STEM subject.
- Software development experience and/or automation in Python, Ruby, or Go -- but talk to us if you love to hack in any language.
- Experience with cloud ecosystems, from requirements analysis all the way to operations.
- You automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn’t update each one manually, right?
- Systems administration skills -- you’ll probably prefer a command line to a GUI.
What are our cloudy perks?
- Macbook Pro and latest iphone or google pixel (your pick!)
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture where we work hard and play hard.
- Uncapped holidays and your birthday off.
- Spot bonus based on your and the company’s performance.
- We provide world-class technical training and career development opportunities through our own Cloudy Uni such as Professional AWS Accreditations, Microsoft Accreditations etc.
- Centrally-located offices.
- Fully stocked in-office kitchen and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday. There are also cool office amenities like ping pong tables and shuffleboard.
- Working with a collaborative, social team and growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else.
- Quarterly kick-off events throughout the US.
Posted by Cloudreach