Why choose us?
- Flex with us! We are flexible and agile. We believe in work- life balance. Your life and work shouldn’t exist in isolation; we have flexible working options to make life easier.
- Grow with us! We consistently grow and develop our people by investing in training, mentoring each other, providing honest feedback, and recognising our awesome achievements.
- Have fun with us! We support a fun and healthy lifestyle and work should be a place that we can be our best.
- Innovate with us! We are brave, and we try new things.
Why this role?
This role’s primary purpose is to be a team member of a DevOps teams to deliver cloud solutions that ensure customer and internal requirements are met. This will require a proven ability to deliver on time and on budget complex technical solutions in multiple roles or projects.
Previous experience within technical teams and projects at large scale is important. This is a hands on role, however will be split with delivery, and consulting when required.
Improving processes and reducing time spent on tasks:
- Automate internal and external processes
- Continuously improve systems in order to reduce inefficiencies and maximise process capabilities
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to build accurate and thorough proposals
- Consult with customers to build up the customers skills and understanding
- Be a part of leading teams in delivering dynamic best practice cloud engineering solutions
- Use Jira/Service Now to prioritise work
- Use Git workflows according to best practices
- Resolve technical issues
Development of systems and processes for the Company’s professional services business:
- Analyse and review documentation of architecture, system relationships and systems flow to ensure effective end-to-end designs
- Create and share knowledge within the organisation
- Drive innovation to improve availability, capacity, performance and resilience of existing processes
- Implement standards and frameworks for solutions
- Consistently deliver superb service and delight
- Responsible for influencing the commercial and strategic relationship
- Maintain an intimate knowledge of the customer’s environment
- Lead interactive customer discussions and workshops with multiple internal and customer stakeholders in order to develop complex solutions
- Align Cloud capabilities and conceptualise client needs into solution roadmaps and implementation strategies
- A smart team player with a mature mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Curious, open-minded and always willing to learn
- An understanding of Linux or Windows systems engineering
- Skills or interest in
- Cloud and virtual computing (AWS)
- Development Tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, GIT)
- Infrastructure Coding and Development
- Analytical thinking
- Technical troubleshooting and problem solving
- Stakeholder management
- Engaging with development and engineering teams
- Experience in
- Agile or similar project management methodologies
- Automation, CI/CD, DevOps concepts
- Development processes (SLDC)
We know what we do best and stick to that! That’s what our customers want, experts in Cloud and DevOps.
Through our team of certified and experienced Cloud experts, we provide Cloud consulting, technical delivery and proactive management, monitoring and support services – making complex technology easy to use for any organisation, giving our customers the freedom to be remarkable.
Our Cloud services extend across the entire technology stack from key Cloud infrastructure platforms: AWS, VMWare Hosting and Hybrid Cloud; to Enterprise Integration/APIs, DevOps & Agile implementation; to application development; and Cloud optimisation and installation of market leading applications such as Trend Micro, Magento, Squixa, Sitecore, Hybris, New Relic, SAP and more.
We’re a team of experienced and friendly individuals, all dedicated to helping organisations make Cloud work. We are passionate about leading the market by living our values, values that have been instilled in our culture since the day the doors opened for business.