As a Sales Engineer, you'll combine your technical knowledge with your interpersonal skills to build relationships and help large brands as they leverage Branch’s technology. You’ll work with Partner Growth (Sales), our team responsible for working with the world’s largest companies and apps, to set up and integrate Branch SaaS solutions across marketing channels.
In this role, you will get to work with the Product, Marketing, Data Analytics and Engineering teams of the biggest, best brands in the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Use your deep understanding of Branch in its entirety, from overall architecture to the nuances of individual features, to design solutions that solve our partners’ business needs
- Effectively articulate and demonstrate the value of Branch solutions
- Successfully run PoC implementations
- Assist the Partner Growth team members in closing large accounts
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Solid understanding of iOS and Android programming, building apps and/or SDKs
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a simple, easy to follow manner to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to tie technical concepts back to underlying business needs
- 1-2 years of experience in sales engineering, software or mobile development or computer science
- Firm understanding of the technology stacks common to the mobile and web ecosystem.
- Thirst to learn and grow your skill set
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable technical experience
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of Objective-C/Swift and/or Java (Android development)
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet/software company
Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels, and deliver a seamless customer experience no matter where the user comes from. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. Branch is a trusted solution for over 30,000 brands including Airbnb, Instacart, Pinterest, Slack and many more.
Branch has raised over $110 million in funding from amazing investors. We’re based in Redwood City, however, Branchsters can be found all around the world! The team is made up of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and educations, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the partners we do it for. Join us in our journey to solving fascinating problems in the mobile industry!