The Graph team is mapping the internet of devices and connecting every device in the world to a user. To do this, the team is inventing technology at the bleeding edge of computer science, data, modeling, and machine learning. Today, the team works at internet scale, with hundreds of millions of users. Each team member is a smart creative, who loves working with other driven, smart creatives. Does this sound like you? Let's chat.
- Research * As a member of the Graph team, you will be applying the latest thinking in computer science, data science, and engineering. This role requires you to continuously stay up to date with the technology breakthroughs. You're encouraged to research items outside of technology, such as language and arts, as well as technology, such as machine learning, programming languages, and more. Research and development is a key activity of the Graph team. You should love learning, building, and iterating on what you've learned.
- Algorithm Development * As a member of the Graph team, you will be inventing new technologies. This means a key activity is thinking analytically, designing information system models, and optimizing new and existing models. Being able to apply & develop algorithms that optimally solve problems is another key activity of the Graph team. You should love thinking algorithmically.
- System design and development * As a member of the Graph team, you will be designing, and then launching, software and data systems. Experience in software and data architecture, and cohesively designing interoperabile distributed systems is a key activity of senior members of the Graph team. You should love to think, design, and optimize systems.
- Intelligent Creativity - enjoys creating, learning, immersing oneself in subject matter and rapidly becoming a master of their trade
- Computer science - knowledge in low level computing, full stack fluency, Node.js preferred, networking, data structures and multi-lingual
- Data science - knowledge of mathematics, linear algebra, stochastics, modeling and optimization, data normalization, machine learning
- Willingness to work collaboratively, experience with startups and remote teams a plus
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.