ZenHub is the leading project management and team collaboration solution natively integrated with GitHub. We’re currently growing the team with an open Front-end Engineer position based in Vancouver.
Your work will impact not only ZenHub, but millions of people around the world. We’re passionate about helping developers and businesses ship better software and collaborate more easily. More than 1,800 teams—including Adobe, Microsoft, Docker, Shopify, and NASA—depend on ZenHub. We’re backed by Axiom Zen, a venture design studio that turns ideas into companies.
Build the future of teamwork while creating polished and delightful interactions for our product.
What We’ll Accomplish Together:
- Make every user interaction with our product a delightful and polished experience.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features.
- Improve technical skills and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Adopt best practices in software development and help refine our workflow.
- Ship features with the users in mind and strive to provide them with a great experience.
- Identify areas where our technical stack can be improved, prioritize them with the team, and contribute to their implementation.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has deep knowledge of CSS and a solid understanding of the BEM pattern.
- Has a good eye for design and a solid understanding of user experience principles.
- Has experience shipping high-quality code in a fast-paced environment.
- Has great communication skills; you work well with others to make the product better every day.
- Can collaborate with marketing, product, and design to move the product forward.
How to apply:
To apply, send us your resume and your LinkedIn profile, and we’ll be in touch.
More about Axiom Zen:
Axiom Zen is also the team behind ZenHub, the world’s leading collaboration solution for technical teams; and the creator of Toby, tab management with personality recognized as Top Chrome Extension of the year by both Google and Product Hunt. Axiom Zen’s work has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, TIME, and Fast Company.