Axiom Zen is an award-winning venture studio that specializes in mainstream applications of emerging technologies. Products developed by Axiom Zen have touched 200+ million consumers and are used by the world’s leading organizations. Recent successes include CryptoKitties, the first mainstream application of blockchain technology outside cryptocurrency.
CryptoKitties is the world's first game built on the Ethereum blockchain, accounting for up to 25% of the traffic on the Ethereum network. We've now grown to over 300,000 users who have transacted more than $30 million, and have been featured in publications such as The Wall Street Journal, BBC, CNBC, Forbes, Motherboard, and TechCrunch.
We’re growing and running fast, and looking to welcome a Vancouver-based Front-End Engineer who can help our team build awesome products faster and better.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- You’ll have the opportunity to be at the centre of exciting blockchain projects as we take them from ideation to launch
- You’ll be a part of team of dedicated people passionate about clean code, doing it right, failing fast, and continuously improving and learning
- Our commitment to practical application of best practices in software development—including Agile methodologies, continuous integration, and continuous delivery—and focus on prime user experience and design excellence drives the projects we work on
- You’ll participate in keeping the team’s work guided, supported, and reviewed in a timely fashion to ensure we all move ahead at full speed, learn as much as we can, and ship great products
Our ideal candidate:
- Has led feature development and is able to make autonomous technical decisions about direction and implementation
- Can develop high-quality, reusable, and scalable code in fast-paced projects
- Can adapt to new development workflows, as well as using and contributing to new team tools
- Will help drive the Front-End Engineering team efforts, as well as guide and review other front-end team members' work
- Has the ability to learn quickly and ramp up on our tech stack
- Can communicate effectively and transparently on technical issues
- Can develop React apps following industry standards and best practices
- Is comfortable working with common industry libraries and packages (Webpack, ESLint, Redux, Gulp.js are good examples)
- Can implement web apps (specifically blockchain dApps) targeting mobile, browser extension, and native (e.g. Electron) distribution
How to apply:
- Send us a copy of your resume
- Answer the following:
What’s the most interesting blockchain / crypto project you’ve seen recently and why?
More About Axiom Zen:
Axiom Zen is also the team behind ZenHub, the world’s leading collaboration solution for technical teams; and the creator of Toby, tab management with personality recognized as Top Chrome Extension of the year by both Google and Product Hunt. Axiom Zen’s work has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, TIME, and Fast Company.