Full time opportunities for front end engineers, developing and maintaining web-based applications. Our software is utilized by over 100,000 customers, requiring robust and well thought out implementations to streamline the user experience.
Our team (located in Chalfont, PA) includes creative people who appreciate continuous learning, solid engineering skills, experimentation and a desire to turn ideas into reality. Our day-to-day involves working closely with engineering & design teams, using cutting edge technologies, with a focus on quality and testing to help create remarkable experiences for our customers.
- Solid HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience with server side languages (Python, PHP, Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET)
- Familiarity with modern development environments and tools/methodologies
- Great verbal and written communication
- Experience with databases (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, etc)
- Interst in functional programming concepts
- Interest in full stack development
The Front End Engineer role works both on customer-facing, highly visible products and interfaces, as well as internal projects adding value to the overall business. You'll work within an agile (Scrum & Kanban) product management environment to plan and track work in progress, and contribute to the improvement of the development process. Front End engineers at AWeber focus on clean, well-engineered solutions utilizing all aspects of modern web development. You'll be expected to evaluate and learn the best tools for a given problem, taking into consideration all aspects of operating in an environment devoted to continuous delivery of new features and value to the customer. If any of this has piqued your interest, contact us.
AWeber’s engineering team is a dynamic and exciting place to be located in Chalfont, PA - Bucks County. We use open source technologies like PostgreSQL, Python, MongoDB, Redis, Riak, Chef, Ruby, Graphite, Ecelerity (Momentum), and RabbitMQ. We use approaches to software quality like Test-Driven Development, Continuous Deployment, and a healthy addiction to metrics that give us insight into our applications, and how well they’re serving our customers. We have a mode of execution built around Kanban, and a Kaizen culture of continuous improvement. We believe in the kind of transparency, processes, data sharing, collaboration, and communication that foster a DevOps culture.
- 100% Company Paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Shuttle to/from local SEPTA station.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match.
- Profit Sharing.
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas.
- MacBook Pro laptops and 27" monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong tables.